The boys look like they are having so much fun. I can't believe how good their dives are. WOW Hey guys, you are fish. We'll have to go to the pool just so we can watch you swim. Can't wait to see you. SOON
I think we need to drink some on your water! I can't believe the dives!(Jon and I are still in complete awe!) Could stop by on your way to Utah so your kids can give mine a lesson?
4 comments:
The boys look like they are having so much fun. I can't believe how good their dives are. WOW Hey guys, you are fish. We'll have to go to the pool just so we can watch you swim. Can't wait to see you. SOON
I think we need to drink some on your water! I can't believe the dives!(Jon and I are still in complete awe!) Could stop by on your way to Utah so your kids can give mine a lesson?
*Nice* action shots, Steph!
That is amazing!! So do you have a neighborhood pool. SO jealous. Your boys are fish!
Post a Comment