Monday, September 1, 2008

Off to the beach.....

We live in a beautiful place with treasures all around us. Lake Sunapee is one of them! Kara lives right on the beach and we finally took her up on the offer to spend a day in her neck of the woods. It couldn't have been more perfect. The water is a great temperature. Everyone was out with their brightly colored sail boats (Jason was so jealous!) The kids just can't get enough of the sand and water. Now that September has arrived we definitely soaked it all in!


Sarah even had a buddy and a new pink hat....

Skipping rocks, building sand castles, chasing seagulls, and having a perfectly relaxing day. Too bad it is back to the grind on Tuesday.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rulon and Lori said...

These are beautiful pictures...I especially like the one of Sarah and her friend. We miss NH!

kim said...

steph, what beautiful pictures! it looks so pretty there! when do the kids start up school or have they already started. p.s. love sarah's pink hat and that darling pic of you, jason and the fam.

Kim P. Edwards said...

Stephanie, not to repeat what the previous "commenters" just said, but I seriously think you are a talented photographer! I just love looking at your pictures.

Jaime said...

I don't remember going to the beach as much as you guys do! We really missed out! We'll have to come back!!