I have almost stopped (almost, that is!) blog stalking all my friends simply because their sidebars remind me of how long it's been since I've written anything on my own blog. "Jason and Steph" 2 months That is what those little keeper tracker things say. It's just a reminder that I'm behind in EVERYTHING!! Thanks guys.
The truth is, I've been so excited to post some pictures--they are all of recent visits with family. Jon and Michelle visited us in April. We had such a wonderful time and the kids get along so well. Thank you so much for a great visit and for turning so many heads at church! In May we got to go to Utah and Nevada--Jason's job interviews, Lindsay's wedding, and just a lot of fun with family. Such a wonderful feeling to be gathered with family. Here are a few pictures from our travels.....
The truth is, I've been so excited to post some pictures--they are all of recent visits with family. Jon and Michelle visited us in April. We had such a wonderful time and the kids get along so well. Thank you so much for a great visit and for turning so many heads at church! In May we got to go to Utah and Nevada--Jason's job interviews, Lindsay's wedding, and just a lot of fun with family. Such a wonderful feeling to be gathered with family. Here are a few pictures from our travels.....
| Family |
Even more important was the time we got to spend with grandparents. It seems we have been struggling with different little things with each one of our children--anxiety, discipline issues, worries--all normal stuff but taxing all the same. But when we were with grandparents those problems seemed to just disappear. Grandmas and grandpas can do so much for their grandchildren--keep them grounded and lift them up at the same time. I think it's called giving them "roots and wings." It was very obvious this trip how much I truly depend on grandparents to teach my children correct principles by their living examples. Here's a few pictures of the precious time we spent with our grandmas and grandpas.
| Grandparents |

9 comments:
These are great pics Steph!
Steph - I really love your new hairstyle! You look gorgeous. I'm so happy, too, to see a new post from you. I was starting to wonder... : )
I'm so glad you haven't stopped - even if it's been 2 months! So great to see all the updates pics!
Thank you so much for these great pictures. Each one tells a story. These are memories that no one will forget. We loved every minute of your visit. There's nothing better than spending time with family. Dad and Grandpa Kemp loved spending time with the kids around Temple Square. Of course Dad never tires of having "his boys" around, whether it be his sons or his grandsons. Grandpa Kemp still talks about it. It was a great day for all of them. Tell the kids, my tree is lonely without them. Someday maybe we'll build a tree house. :)
It was great to see you guys. Your kids are growing up so fast, and they are all so cute.
PS. your hair looks great!!
Steph--
All your pics ALMOST make me want to get on the airplane with the 4 boys to visit home too! You know me, that says a lot! I still need help with a blog someday!
yeah!! i was so excited to see you had updated the blog. love the cute new pic for the header and of course all of your great family pics, seriously what a cute family!! i completely agree w/the grandparent thing, sometimes there's something special about them that they can reach kids like no one else.
I love, love, love all the pictures! It looks like you guys had such a great time! It would just be great to all be there together. The boys would be in heaven!
Talk about catching up. This is a wonderful collection. You're all gorgeous!
Post a Comment