Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jordan!

Riding a two-wheeler, Sarah entertainer, sensitive to what mom needs, good little missionary, tall, dark, handsome, master lego builder, playground pro, wrestle champion, thoughtful prayers, reciting poems, almost done with kindergarten, math wiz, faithful, fun.......
Jordan is 6!


5 comments:

Yael said...

It completely messes with my mind to think of Jordan as being six years old. I remember that Christmas in Lund when he was an adorable, chunky little baby.

Kim P. Edwards said...

Such handsome boys! WOW!

Just think, Steph.... they could each be some cute girl's "Wokka" someday. : )

Yael said...

I wonder if they even remember us at all now.... *sigh* Miss you guys so much. *hug*

Yael said...

Now you should know who I am! ;)

Rulon and Lori said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you guys have a blog too! Your little girl is adorable and she looks like she fits right in. Congrats! We do miss NH a lot but the cold weather not so much.