Thursday, May 29, 2008

sweetness.

Sarah is 5 months old today. Ahh....my baby is growing so fast. Please excuse the photo overload. There are grandparents viewing this blog.


8 comments:

Kammy T said...

Very sweet pictures. I can see a family resemblence in all your kids, but she is the prettiest!

Rob and Juliann said...

She's so cute I just want to snuggle her! I can't believe it's been 5 months!

Michelle said...

Seriously Steph she is too cute. I can see her little blond fuzzies coming in.(It looks like she has a halo!) And I can't get enough pictures. Seeing your blog makes me feel like your a little closer. Why did it take us so long to start!

Kemp Family said...

wow, she is so cute. Sometimes I think she looks like Tyler and Carter, other times she looks like Jordan. I can't thank you enough for the pictures and the blogs.
Mom

Kim P. Edwards said...

How did you do the picture full of so many pictures? It looks so cute?

She really is so beautiful.

Sarah said...

She is so adorable! Such a beautiful, sweet little girl - give her a kiss for me!

kim said...

stephania!!!
loving that i finally got on your blog and i'm loving every minute! i can't believe how big the kids have gotten and are so incredibly adorable!! can't wait to see you again, i think you guys need to plan a little trip to disneyland, or at the very least s.l. for a little reunion :)

Jaime said...

She's got the looks! She fits right in with your family. Such a cute baby.