
We had a big soccer jamboree on Saturday. Crisp air. Colorful leaves. Perfect fall weather and fun soccer teams. Sometimes I can't believe I live in such a beautiful place. I think everyone would agree that the leaves this fall were extraordinary!
Post-soccer treats. Tyler and Jordan had a blast this year with soccer. It was just right--just enough practices and games so it didn't seem too stressful. It was so much fun watching them play. We really appreciate their coaches, too. The playgrounds on the soccer fields made for perfect entertainment for little siblings and the lightening threatened us only once.
Carter and dad on the sidelines............
Jordan runs to Sarah first when she wakes from a nap. She never waits longer than 30 seconds for someone to race up and get her out of bed.
With Jason always working such crazy hours I've always worried about our babies not getting to know their daddy. That hasn't happened yet! The minute Sarah (and any of the boys for that matter) sees their daddy they dive for him! Glad to see we have a daddy's girl. She melts his heart. Already he can't tell her "no".
My sweet Carter-always smiling. He's such a good buddy to have at home. He's a big helper and he likes to play, play, play without a whole lot of demands of his mom. He just makes me smile!!!
Time on the playground in Lyme during Tyler's soccer game. Of course, we playground hop as much as we can before winter hits. After that, it's only the bouncy house!! That will be the hot spot this winter.
Ahhh...October ice cream.....
Not so impressed with the train ride. Hey, Jordan. I liked it! Sorry it "isn't like Lagoon."
Visiting dad at work. The grounds at the VA hospital are beautiful. Tall pine trees, lots of leaves, and picnic tables so we can enjoy lunch together.
Me: "Eh. Um. Yeah. Okay. Here you go."
Thanks for the picture, Jordan!!

7 comments:
I love, love, love, all of your posts! Everyday I check just to see if you have new pics and posts. You do such a great job!
Awesome pics! You have such a fun, beautiful family. (They get it from their mom. ok, maybe Jason a little too..) ;)
The pics are great and I'm so glad you all are doing so well.
Thank you for the many gorgeous pictures. I love your family, but I am looking at the breathtaking backgrounds, too, with deep dark green envy.
Oh the soccer games, the playground, bath time, and just plain fun. Thank you for sharing these moments with us. Wish we could be there. The pictures are wonderful. I miss New Hampshire in the fall, but I miss you guys every day.
SO FUN!! Way to many cuties to comment on. I'm glad you posted a picture of you, you look great as usual. I love fall too, and I'm always sad when the leaves start to fade. A few more weeks I hope.
love your pictures! They are so cute and creative! Hope to see you at the General Store soon:-0
Post a Comment