Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Giving this another try.

I really, really want to blog again.  It's been too long.  I have pictures I want to share with family and friends.  I've taken on a new project of doing photo books because we really need to get hard copies of pictures somehow.   Anyway, I discovered that the events I blogged about go in the books faster and easier--even if is just the picture and a little information.  It really helps to have them organized and online--so here goes!  I'm aiming for 2012.  Just 2012.  I can do it.

Okay, maybe not just 2012.  Sarah turned 4 on December 29, 2011.  So that's where I'll start. :)



Happy Birthday, Sweet Sarah!!  I still can't believe she's really 4.  4!  We had a fun birthday part for her with a Polly Pocket cake (her request).  He daddy took her to Build-A-Bear where she chose this pink Hello Kitty.  She still sleeps with her every night.  I love spoiling this girl.



 Playing with all her toys.  The doll house was actually a Christmas present, but I think it all combined for her with her birthday and Christmas so close.  She told me she will always let me cuddle and kiss and hold her no matter how old she is.  Love you, Sarah!!

No comments: