I just had to post this picture. Like I said before, I'm doing photo books and trying to sort pictures to add to the books. It's really so much fun. Especially when you look at a picture and it's personality just jumps right out at you.
I know the previous post was all about sportsmanship. And I have a
lot of fun action shots from this fun Kemp family basketball game. But
this one. THIS ONE. Is my very favorite. Every Kemp in this picture
is telling another Kemp what's what about the game. All at the same
time. I don't know if it was the score, a foul, a travel, or a
shot--doesn't matter. But, it's all caught on film. I just love it.
And it was all done in good (and loud) humor. The only one not talking a
little trash was the kid in the turquoise shorts in the back. He's our
cute next door neighbor. He's just laughing.
Like I am right now...................and this makes me smile........
![]() |
| (Grandpa and Sarah enjoying the game. Grandpa would be right in the middle of the game if he could see a little better! |
I know I'm poking fun. But seriously, I love this family I married in to. They took so much time on this trip to help and teach my boys some serious skills. It's so good for my kids. And we had a lot of fun, too. More fun family pics to come....



2 comments:
LOVE the picture. It looks like every summer at our house growing up. I'm glad you got this shot.
Oh the memories this brings back. I'm so glad you're doing this. Nothing like of Kemp basketball.
Post a Comment