The kids keep looking at the clock and asking me how many days and minutes until we get on the airplane and fly to Utah and Nevada. The time must be ticking so slowly for them! Earlier today Tyler said that when he closes his eyes he imagines driving up into grandma's driveway and getting out and playing right away. They all have promised perfect behavior on the plane and they have already started packing their stuff. We can't wait to see everyone! Here are a few pictures from fun family visits..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
WOW - that slideshow is amazing! You need to show me how to do that. :) I'm excited for your trip!
This is so neat! You are always finding out neat tricks to do with your blog. I will sure miss you guys when you go....who are we going to do stuff with?
SHAUNIE! ME that's who! Steph, I'm sad you are leaving, but I'm glad you get to see your family.
I can't tell you how happy - and wistful - it makes me to see all of you in those pictures. We both miss you so much. Pooh on school and work (and, well, finances) for not letting us join you. *sigh* Well - *hug* - much, much love from Memphis. And everyone looks fantastic, healthy, and happy. So glad the kids seem to have so many friends.
Love the slideshow thing...I'm gonna have to do one! Love it!
Steph, I love the slide show. Hey, I would really like a picture of the whole family even though it's out dated. You know, I never did get one of those!
Post a Comment