Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday

Sunday afternoons...aren't they wonderful!! Today I just had to take a picture of Sarah's dress. It's my absolute favorite. You know how sometimes you just hit a home run when you make a purchase? It's just a simple dress from Carter's, easy wash cotton. But it's the perfect color--just right to bring out her blue eyes. Just needed a little puff-sleeved T and a little bow for the peach fuzz head (thanks, Michelle) and that's it. I just love it! I am just now getting into the whole girl shopping thing--so, so, so fun! Up until now, I've had tons of clothes (thanks, Sarah, for the dresser full of the cutest girls clothes ever!!!) Needless to say, I'm having tons of fun!


6 comments:

Olsen Clan said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! It's so much fun shopping for little girls! They have so much cute stuff.

Karen said...

she is SO cute! I miss shopping for little girl clothes.

Rob and Juliann said...

That Sarah, she's a cutie.

Michelle said...

Seriously Steph, she just gets cuter everyday! How do they grow so fast?? By the way, I LOVE when they get all that peach fuzz.
I was just at Kohls the other day looking at baby dresses and I thought of all the cute ones you had found....and heres a picture! So adorable!

Kammy T said...

I LOVE that dress. Sarah is darling in it too.

Sarah said...

What an adorable dress, and what a perfect baby girl!